Do you share a passion for creativity and uniqueness? Have a knack for wit and possibly showing off your creativity as well? Got a fun way of getting the message across?
Well, here is the opportunity for you! Sassy Captions is always on the lookout to contribute with talented writers to express this originality through their words. All we seek is that the articles sent are high on imagination and grammatically well written.
Sassy Captions is open for contributions in the category of ready-to-use captions for various themes and use-case that users and readers of the website can post to their social media.
How to get published on Sassy Captions?
All the submissions will have to go through internal scrutiny to run checks on various aspects of the write-up. Don’t worry, we give you the guidelines to help you on what gets approved and what does not.
Currently, we only accept paid posts. Contact us here.
What should the submissions contain to be approved?
Your submissions should ideally contain, wherever applicable:
- Original work with regards to the captions.
- Use of creativity and simple language that innovates ideas for the readers to utilize on their social media.
- Give captions that are unique and make the work stand out.
- The captions must be created for use across all social media and not with a particular platform in mind.
- Have the article written with your target demographic in mind.
- Consistency in terms of the theme of a particular entry.
- Include images wherever relevant and if they help improve the readability of the article.
Keeping up so far? Great! But do continue, because many other aspects will also get you rejected.
What should the submissions not contain?
The following are the points you need to keep out of your writing when submitting to Sassy Captions:
- Topics that are irrelevant to the website
- Content that is complicated to understand.
- Submissions should be more than 600 words.
- Submissions that are not written in English, or in a form of English that is difficult for our readers to comprehend.
- Submissions that are plagiarized and lifted from other websites.
- Content that has not been proofread and is full of grammatical errors.
- Submissions that lack creativity with regards to captions.
Don’t forget to format check!
- Submissions are to be in either plaintext, HTML or DOC formats.
- The submission is to have a full, comprehendible title.
- The images used should be in JPG format.
- Ensure the images submitted are of the highest resolution possible.
- Lastly, provide us with a bio that will appear with the published post.
Well then, what are you waiting for? Get your keyboards clicking!