Though COVID-19 might have dampened 2020, people have high hopes for 2021 and are looking forward to celebrating with their closest friends and family members. No celebration is complete without pictures and these pictures need a suitable caption too when you are thinking of posting them on social media sites such as Instagram. We have listed down a few of the most relatable captions that you can use with your new year pictures and start the celebration.
New beginnings can’t start without thanking the people who have always had your back. Friends are the family we chose, so you can appreciate them a little by posting a picture with them on the occasion of the new year.
- “New beginnings, old friends.”
- “You can’t toast with us.”
- “Cocktails and confetti with the crew.”
- “The perfect party, perfect crowd, perfect pictures, imperfect captions.”
- “Walking in a confetti wonderland.”
- “Looks are the same, the vibes are new.”
- “2021 goals: Stay focused and extra sparkly.”
- “New year. Same crew.”
One should always begin a new year with new resolutions and a mindset. By adding positive captions to your pictures on Instagram, you can surely begin the new year on a better note and inspire your friends to do the same.
- “New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.”
- “New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.”
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
- “Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” —Natasha Bedingfield
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
Can you go into the new year without cracking up the same old new year jokes? So, if you are looking for some funny new year captions, we have picked out the best one below.
- “A big thank you to banana bread and my sweatpants for helping me get through 2020.”
- “Time to change out of my sweatpants and into my party pants.”
- “Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.”
- “”Thank U, Next.” —Me to 2020″
- “New year, same me.”
- “Just here for the champagne.”
- “Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.”
- “365 new days. 365 new excuses.”
No matter how hard this year was, we all are positive about starting another year with our loved ones. So those looking for cute captions for their new year pictures, we have plenty of them available here.
- “All that glitters is … on my dress.”
- “The best endings always have confetti.”
- “Less bitter, more glitter.”
- “But first, champagne.”
- “Just here to find my Troy Bolton.”
- “I’m ready for midnight kisses that lead to New Year’s wishes.”
- “Sparkling into the new year like …”
- “Out with the old, in with the new.”
While many are looking forward to the new year’s meets and greets with their people, there are many parts of the world where people are still in quarantine. So, this list is especially for those people who are celebrating their new years eve in quarantine.
- “This Cinderella wears fuzzy slippers instead of glass ones.”
- “Traveling to the couch for New Year’s Eve.”
- “Thankful for bubbly, snacks, and sweatpants.”
- “2020, you can let the door hit you on the way out.”
- “Felt cute. Might be in my fluffy slippers all night.”
- “Champagne to all, and to all a good night.”
- “Dear future, we are ready.”
- “Hello 2021. What took you so long?”