Staying or working from home has become a shared experience thanks to the raging coronavirus. Well, as Dumbledore says, “happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one simply remembers to turn on the light!” Why did we use the quote? Because it is not all bad in this time of being locked down. Sure, there is a major friend missing but there is also time being spent with family. Plus, it is time for summer vacations anyway…at home!
Funny Quarantine Captions
Quarantine is surely an annoying time to live through. But hey, at least we have it easy in this century. Imagine the 1600s or the 1900s with no internet and no form of distraction other than slowly losing your mind. Oh, jeez, no. Also, quarantine was not meant to be fun, but that does not mean that we cannot make it fun! Grab a book, make a movie playlist, pop some corn. Do whatever is required to live as fulfilling as you can. Also, do not forget to record this time for your posteriority or to share your to-dos with your friends. As you are sharing it on social media, you could pick one of the captions under here and get your point across better.
- Finally, introverts experience a world that is suited for us. All events canceled, we don’t even have to go through the trouble of faking.
- If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14-day quarantine you probably should’ve been seeing a doctor long before covid 19.
- Holly Coronavirus! We need toilet paper! It’s a respiratory virus, not Chipotle.
- Day 2 without sports: Found a young lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she’s my wife. She seems nice.
- Prediction – There will be a minor baby boom in 9 months and then one day in 2033, we shall witness the rise of the QUARANTEENS.
- What I learned in this tragedy was the eternal lesson of good people going bad.
- People talk about survival. What they mean is killing the other guy.
- Korea is the 3rd biggest hit country from COVID-19 and we still have toilet paper. The moral of the story is people are idiots.
- A couple of weeks of isolation with the family. What can go wrong?
- My 25th birthday is today but I just want everyone to know that I will be postponing it indefinitely due to coronavirus, and I will be turning 25 next year. Thank You!
- Countries: go on quarantine Everyone: time to see all my friends, travel the world, and go shopping!
- This episode of black mirror sucks.
- I already ate all my quarantine snacks.
- Toilet paper and hand sanitizer sold out yet the liquor store is fully stocked. Don’t you people realize you will be stuck with your family for an extended period of time.
Work From Home Captions
All the IT and similar fields are stuck working from home. Some people like it, some people hate it. A simple reason for that is productivity takes a hit when you work from a comfortable setting. We do not know about you, but we do love us some work from home; it should be made a necessary inclusion for all jobs, we say! That aside, work from home makes you accessible to your family members and it is a great feeling to be connected with the family again! Whether you love it or hate it, social media would always love your opinion on things. Jump on the wagon and tell us all about it with the amazing captions selected for this very purpose!
- You deserve a life and job that makes you happy.
- At home, the only annoying coworker I have is my cat whenever he/she sits on my keyboard.
- I’m hardly ever at my desk… I’m usually on the bed, move to the couch, and back to the bed.
- I found a job that makes me want to jump out of bed in the morning. Of course, I don’t have to jump very far.
- Think I might grab lunch at my usual spot — aka my kitchen.
- The employee of the month is me.
- I’m the hardest working person in the room.
- I’ve got my work-life balance in check.
- Don’t quit your daydream.
- Today’s office views.
- I’ve been thinking I need to make myself some coffee.
- The best work is the kind you can share from anywhere.
- TFW your desk is actually your bed.
- You can go your own way. — Fleetwood Mac, Go Your Own Way
- My only competition is the person I was yesterday.
- Create a life you don’t need a vacation from.
- Remember to mute yourself during conference calls.
- We can work from home. — Fifth Harmony, Work from Home
- Welcome to my cubicle.
- Casual Friday, every day.
- Work is where my comfort zone is.
- I have the best commute ever. It’s walk from bed to desk. Done.
- Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.
- My sit-stand desk consists of me sitting at my desk and then standing to go to the kitchen.
- If the WiFi goes out, I guess I have to call myself.
- Do your thing in your own way.
- Maybe today I’ll put some pants on… maybe.
- As long as I have my computer and coffee, I can work from anywhere.
- Do it with a passion or not at all.
- Working hard for something we don’t care about is stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.
Bored Captions For Instagram
Boredom is one emotion a majority of us are feeling these days thanks to the horrible state of affairs. Again, this is an increasingly shared experience what with people having been stuck doing absolutely nothing and against their wishes too! While there is not much that could be done to address the lockdown itself, there are so many activities to overcome boredom! In case you have run out of activities to partake it, thanks to social media, the world is your oyster! Just post on social media with our captions and find a good number of people who share the same feelings as you are.
- You ought not to be ashamed of being bored. What you ought to be ashamed of is being boring.
- I‘m always going to work like I have something to prove.
- Perhaps the world‘s second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore.
- Instagram is like the fridge. When you‘re bored, you keep opening it.
- You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time.
- The most boring thing in the world? Silence.
- Boredom always precedes a period of great creativity.
- I like it when money makes a difference, but don‘t make you different.
- I tried to be good, but then I got bored.
- Boredom: the desire for desires.
- The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
- Too many people spend money they haven‘t earned, to buy things they don‘t want, to impress people they don‘t like.
- Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
- A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.
- It‘s like the more money we come across, the more problems we see.
- Don‘t let the boredom break you. If roses were to stop growing before blooming, we would never see their beauty
It is a horrible state of affairs out here in the world right now. We are sure it would not be an exaggeration if some people felt like there is an apocalypse in sight (there isn’t!). Though we can see what you mean in the ironic sense, obviously and we agree with you. That is why we thought there was no better time to dish out some apocalypse captions on social media than right now! IF you want to join, simply pick a caption to use and paste it on your apocalyptic social media post!
- Soft things are terrifying. They’re the real signals of death. Images of strength can never be that terrifying. It’s the images of weakness that are a real apocalypse.
- Apocalypse has come and gone. We’re just grubbing in the ashes.
- Apocalypses don’t happen very often. They tend to be separated by tens or even hundreds of millions of years.
- We are living on the brink of the apocalypse, but the world is asleep.
- Apocalypse is the eye of a needle, through which we pass into a different world.
- Apocalypse can mean the unveiling of the deeper self of humanity.
- You, Me and The Apocalypse’ is epic!
- I will remember the COVID-19 pandemic as the biggest government cock-up ever!
- I would never have thought a mutant flu virus could crash the global stock markets.
Stuck At Home Captions
Nothing better describes the entire world’s situation currently than ‘stuck at home’. At this point we think it should be our status on social media! Of course, it is all being done for the ultimate goal of saving your own life, never mistake that. It does get tedious to actually be stuck at home with nothing to do. Share the feeling with the world and get socializing with the comfort of your own home. Hey, this is one way the pandemic is influencing you to socialize, don’t lose out!
- Pajamas all day.
- What doesn’t destroy me makes me stronger.
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
- Do you always wanted to be a superhero? Yes, you can be a superhero in the world merely by staying at home. Enjoy quarantine time!
- Quarantine time is perhaps the only time where heroics doesn’t lie in going out and helping people. It lies in staying inside and wait for a good time.
- The quarantine period is the best time to showcase your creativity, not on the bed, but on the home desk.
- Some people still don’t know that the ‘Quarantine’ period is actually their daily lifestyle. Happy and safe quarantine!
- You better enjoy the quarantine period because only God Knows when the terrible is going to happen.
- The shortest four-word horror story for working people: One more quarantine month!
- Quarantine is basically a dream come true for all those working people who always wanted to work from home.
- Sometimes, the best thing in life comes unexpectedly like quarantine with no work.
- There are two types of people in the world: People who love quarantine and people who are forced to love quarantine.
- Quarantine is temporary. Stepping outside during quarantine can leads to death which is permanent.
- If you are going through quarantine, it’s never too early to go to bed and stop stalking hot Instagram chics.