Holi is a festival that we enjoy celebrating with our close ones. This festival of color is delightful to us for more than one reason and that’s why people celebrate it with such enthusiasm. The best way to make it memorable is by clicking pictures on this day and adding the right captions to them. Here are some of the best holi captions that you can use on your holi pictures.
We like celebrating holi with our favorite people. It gives us immense joy to be with them on such joyous occasions. Moments such as this can’t be always expressed using many words. Sometimes just a few words can do the trick for them. So, for those who like expressing a lot in few words, here are some short holi captions:
- Blushed my cheeks, Coloured my soul!
- Embossed the hues on love!
- Let’s dissolve our egos in the burning fire and colour our souls with empathy and love.
- Sprinkle some colours into your dull life.
- Let the inner child free this Holi. Enjoy this festival with a glint in your eyes and a spring on your feet. Don’t hold back. Just let go!
- Let this day be a celebration of reunion, togetherness and love. Happy Holi!
- Celebrating colours, celebrating friendships!
- Style is what I carry. Colours are just an add-on.
Why use many words to express something when just a single word can do it? That’s how many people think while sharing anything on social media. Even for festive occasions like holi, some people don’t prefer overexpressing rather like to keep it short and sweet. So, here are some one-word holi captions that these people can use:
Friends constitute a major part of our life. They make it worth living and make us want to spend most of our festive days with them. Holi is one such occasion that involves playing with friends and eating things together. it also involves clicking great pictures and no picture is complete without a caption. So, here are some holi captions for friends that you can use:
- Let’s set aside all indifferences and be united this Holi.
- Wash away your insecurities and fears with colorful waters.
- This holi, don’t just spread colours. Spread positivity, freedom, hope and love.
- I always wait up for Holi to devour those lip-smacking delicacies with a glass of Bhang.
- This one is for those friends who never show up on Holi.
- Holi is the day when you get together with friends and get reminded of how awesome your life is. Happy holi to all my friends!
- Let colours define your presence in this world.
- Your life becomes colourful when you have the best people around you.
We like celebrating important days with people we love. They make it even more memorable for us. So, those love birds who are celebrating this festival of color together and wish to share the same memories on their social media can do so along with an amazing caption from the list given below:
- Let this day bring more love into our lives. Happy holi to us!
- Let me love you more this holi. Let me colour you from head to toe and make you feel special.
- I will make your life as colourful as you want it to be and I know you will do the same for me. Love you a lot and wish you a happy happy holi!
- Let love be in the air today, just like these colours. Feel it, breath it and let it take over you.
- You make my life more colourful than these colours of holi.
- Colours are what make us feel alive. Let there be more of them.
- Add more colour into my life every day, just like you have coloured my cheeks today.
Holi Status for WhatsApp
People like sharing everything on their WhatsApp, so an occasion such as holi can’t be left alone for sure. There is no dearth of such captions that you can use for your WhatsApp, but we have collected the best ones around for your pictures on WhatsApp:
- I wish that every colour adds some more happiness to your life. Have a very happy holi!
- Let these colours bring joy and prosperity to your homes and lives.
- Let’s make our memories a little more colorful.
- Wish you a happy, colourful and joyous holi.
- Fill you life with colours of happiness.
- Enjoy a safe and happy holi!