Easter is the holiest day in most Christian religions because it celebrates the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. Lent is preceded by a 40-day preparation period in which many followers fast and give alms to prepare. The week before Easter is Easter, with Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and then Easter Sunday. Easter does not fall on a specific day, it is rather a moving festival. Traditional traditions include the Easter Bunny, the Easter Basket, and eggs and parades.
EASTER CAPTIONS 2020
I don’t know anything about you, but I like to think that spring didn’t officially start until Easter. Among the fresh flowers, the cakes, and the chocolate rabbits, the day marks the end of the gloomy winter and the beginning of a season full of joy (and chocolate!). After all, Easter is a party to celebrate new beginnings! Whether you celebrate these special holidays by going out or staying at home, there is a chance that you will show a photo or two for that day. Here are some captions for your Easter show.
- “Have a hoppy Easter!”
- “Don’t worry, be happy.”
- “Filling my Easter basket with joy and lots of chocolate.”
- “The best Easter is one spent with your Peeps.”
- “You’re a good egg.”
- “Bunny kisses and Easter wishes.”
- “Living life in full bloom.”
- “Spring has officially sprung!”
- “Spending today with some-bunny special.”
- “Today was egg-stra special.”
- “Have an egg-cellent Easter!”
- “Some-bunny loves you!”
- “Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken.”
- “Wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter!”
- “Spending Easter with the cutest chicks I know.”
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it’s a friend with chocolate.”
- “Cute chick.”
RELIGIOUS EASTER CAPTIONS
With all the pretty pastel outfits, pretty baskets, and gorgeous Easter cakes, you’ll probably take a few photos. And how can you make sure that your image attracts everyone’s attention (did you understand?) In your footsteps than with the perfect Easter Instagram legend?
Here we’ve rounded up our favorite Easter captions for Instagram, hoping they’ll help your post stand out and get the attention it deserves. Whether you’re looking for a religious Easter date, an Easter prank, a clever word game, or just a few words that summarize just how special this holiday is, we can guarantee you will find something for you here. Hop on!
- “The earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all of your eggs in one basket.” – Evan Esar
- “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.” – William Shakespeare
- “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.” – Reba McEntire
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “I must have flowers, always, and always.” – Claude Monet
- “A kind word is like a spring day.” – Proverb
- “Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.” – Theodore Roethke
- “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
- “The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter.” – Jen Selinsky
EASTER CAPTIONS FOR COUPLES
Maybe it’s your favorite part on Easter Sunday to wear a pretty pastel summer dress with a matching hat. Vivid colors really shine with all spring flowers. Even if you don’t have to go anywhere, you can see different flowers and take a walk around the neighborhood. You can use any flower you pass as a colorful backdrop for a couple’s selfie. Attach Easter eggs and color them one by one in the apartment so they can be found. When you’ve collected all the eggs, post a snapshot of the party featuring one of these 30 Easter-inspired legends and puns. So enjoy Easter treats like Peeps Eggs and Cadbury Creme because they love each other.
Regardless of the traditions and Easter plans you have in common, you will share your hopeful Easter memories with Bae who you will remember forever by posting a memory snapshot in “grams.”
- “Spending Easter with my favorite bunny [insert bunny and heart emojis].”
- “I’ve got some bunny to love.”
- “Every day is a hoppy day with you.”
- “Having an eggcellent Easter with bae.”
- “You’re sweeter than a Peep.”
- “Bunny kisses and Easter wishes.”
- “Every day is egg-stra special with you.”
- “You crack me up.”
- “It’s a sweet eggs-cape with you.”
- “We go together like Easter and chocolate.”
- “I found myself a good egg.”
- “I’ve got a little spring in my step whenever I’m with you.”
- “Spending the day with my favorite peep.”
- “I knew I found the one for me when he/she/they said, ‘You want some chocolate?'”
- “When some bunny loves you, everything is beautiful.”
QUARANTINE EASTER CAPTIONS
Thanks to the coronavirus, we are living in a rather strange time.
Since we are forced to stay away from others and the outside world, some things, like birthdays and vacations, will be very different. Since Easter Sunday is a few days away, this will be different from anyone else we have ever met. If you celebrate the religious holiday, there is a good chance that you are broadcasting service and watching it with your family.
Keep scrolling if you need Instagram caption ideas for photos of you celebrating Easter in the middle of social distance.
- “Asking the Easter Bunny for a chance to see my friends. It’s really not too much to ask!”-Unknown
- “For Lent, I gave up socializing… lucky me! Happy Easter everyone!”
- “Since I couldn’t visit my grandparents this Easter, we decided to do a Zoom call. These are the results.”
- “This Easter I’m making it my mission to find out why a bunny leaves eggs. After all, I’ve got plenty of time on my hands!”
- “This is definitely the weirded Easter I’ve ever experienced. Still feeling thankful!”
- “Praying that by the time the next Easter rolls around, we won’t be quarantining.”
- “Creating new traditions this Easter… staying in my PJs all day!”
FUNNY RELIGIOUS EASTER CAPTIONS
Easter is said to be a bright and happy holiday filled with baskets, rabbits, and chocolate. But if your kids skip the sugar and get mad trying to find the last hidden egg, you should take a break. Make sure you have these quotes handy – they help put things in perspective (or at least help you smile).
- My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.-Amy Sedaris
- Have a Happy Easter for Peep’s Sake!-Unknown
- Somebunny loves you.-Unknown
- I’d be more impressed with Jesus’s resurrection if I’d never seen Weekend At Bernie’s.-Unknown
- If you see a rabbit laying little brown eggs, don’t eat ‘em. It’s not chocolate.-Unknown
- Those have a short Lent, who owe money to be paid at Easter. -Benjamin Franklin
- Easter is the single time in a year when it is safe to put all your eggs in one basket.-Unknown
- Silly rabbit, Easter is for Jesus. -Unknown
- I’ve hidden all the Easter candy for the kids inside my stomach. -Unknown