The popular festival of Diwali takes place every year on five mild days in late autumn and order is truly restored to the universe. It is celebrated by millions of people around the world, and there is much to love about the Hindu Festival of Lights because all good triumphs over evil and light conquer darkness and new beginnings. So we understand why you are looking for legends here because every great party deserves a great legend.
In recent years, and especially for the 2020 celebrations, social media has become another important part of the holidays.
Along with the successive fireworks boomerangs that will surely end in your story, there are the delicious images of dinner! Photos in the form of a party! The inevitable screenshot of the Zoom family! So if you want everyone on the feed to be aware of all of your Diwali celebrations, you’ve come to the right place.
Diwali Captions for Instagram
- Between tinkling laughs, melodious songs, and the shimmering sky, as wisdom and fortune are granted to us so beautifully, we evoke the divine. Shubh Deepawali!
- As the bright rows of lamps and strings of light illuminated our journey ahead, the light spilled was pious and yellow, but our Diwali this year was green. Have a Green Diwali this year!
- The excitement of the lights,
which glitters waves of happy delights,
the crimson stars that cover the sky,
highlight the beauty of the wonderful Diwali night!
- The best time of the year with unfiltered joy, candid smiles, and maybe a little more than my fair share of delicacies. What a memorable end to a great day in a beautiful year! Till next Diwali then!
- The vibrancy, the aroma, and the colors of rangoli are all good, but I’m here for the food! Happy Diwali fellow foodies!
- The aroma of incense sticks with the lingering burn of earthen lamps, there is nothing else like returning home for Diwali. Happy Diwali hostel kids!
- Grace, serenity, and elegance,
Flowers, sandalwood, the air of fragrance,
The pious flame of diyas light up the path,
As we bow our heads in remembrance.
- Decorating the house with amazing lights, decorating the faces with smiles of sheer delight. Wishing you all a Happy Diwali full of smiles!
- There’s no poetry that can do justice to the warmth and golden hours of Diwali evening as we collect to offer prayers. Have a blessed Diwali, everyone!
Diwali Wishes for Instagram
Diwali is expected to arrive on November 14 this year. Our handpicked Instagram Diwali quotes are sure to bring smiles to the faces of your loved ones. This amazing collection of quotes will make this great festival even more special. You can share your joy on social media platforms like Facebook or WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, etc. Be sure to spread a little love and add sparkling moments of fun, success, and joy. We want you and your family and friends to make the most of this festival of lights.
- A festival full of sweet memories, a sky full of fireworks, a mouth full of sweets, a house full of diyas, and heart full of enjoyment. ― Happy Deepawali!
- May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless prosperity, health, and wealth forever…wishes you & your family a very ― Happy Deepawali!
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganesha’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his laddoos, and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. ― Happy Diwali!
- Hope this festival of lights, brings you every joy and happiness. May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with the bright sparkles of peace, mirth, and goodwill because you are someone who deserves life’s best and so much more. Have a joyous Diwali
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali with plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
- I Pray to God to give U Shanti, Shakti, Sampati, Swarup, Saiyam, Saadgi, Safalta, Samridhi, Sanskar, Swaasth, Sanmaan, Saraswati, aur SNEH. SHUBH DIWALI.
- May thousands of lamps light up your life with endless happiness, richness, health & wealth forever wishing you and your family a very
Captions for Ethnic Outfits
There are several occasions where we need to wear a traditional outfit and Diwali is one of them. We have the best compilation of Outfit Captions for traditional wear. The traditional dresses look attractive that grab everyone’s attention.
- Never underestimate the power of a good outfit.
- You can never own too much denim.
- Make every outfit count
- Sweater weather is better together.
- Dress like you’re already famous.
- Sweaters are just blankets you can wear to work.
- Self-confidence is the best outfit!
- Cold hands, warm heart.
- Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.
- Leggings, check. Flannel, check. Riding boots, check. Beanie, check.
- Fall: when straw hats get switched out for felt hats.
- FALLing in love with fall fashion.
- Living in these leggings for the foreseeable future. Don’t judge me, OK?
- Can confirm that leggings are, in fact, pants.
- Fall turns me into a fashionista.
- Time to break out all the cardigans.
- Now comes the time of year when I get to dress cosy all day, every day.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- Oh my gourd, I think fall is unbe-leaf-able.
- I don’t think it’s possible for me to fall any harder for this season.
- Ah, fall. The time of year when my wardrobe becomes filled with black, grey, brown, maroon, mustard yellow, and olive green.
- The real question is whether or not this blanket I’m wearing is a fashion statement or the throw that was on my couch. The world may never know.
Rangoli is a fabulous hand drawing art of India. it is a way to express imagination. In India, Rangoli is most famous as the art of colours. female during festivities and weddings make rangoli designs for welcome to guests. On ritual occasion or festival, people welcome to goddess or god to come to their houses with good health, wealth, peace ad fortune.
Rangoli is a beautiful art which just needs a proper planning before making designs on the floor or walls. There are various theme uses according to festival or event requirement. However, rangoli is a way of the beauty of festivities or occasions, therefore there are many quotations about rangoli designs.
- The beauty of Diwali is in the rangoli.
- My inspirations, my rangoli.
- Blessings from Maa Lakshmi.
- Colours of happiness.
- Colours of unity.
- Colours of Diwali.
- Let this Diwali fill your life with colours just like this rangoli.
- I’m no artist. But, when it comes to designing rangolis, I’m the best.
- My first rangoli design. How is it?
- I design better than I talk.
- Designing a rangoli takes time. Would love to know what you think about it.
- This is what I came up with after two hours of splashing colours all over the floor.
- If you could say it in words, there would be no reason to make a rangoli.
- Art doesn’t have to be pretty. It has to be meaningful.
- The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love colour the most. Happy Deepawali!
Diya Captions for Diwali
Beautiful Diyas makes your house more beautiful. A Diya not only lightens up your surroundings but also your heart. The wonderful vibes need to be captured. Here are Best Diya captions for Instagram for your upload.
- Wishing the goodness of this festive season dwells within you and stays throughout the year
- There is nothing better than this sense of unity in this time of crisis.
- Diya is essential in Hinduism because it signifies the purity, goodness, good luck and power
- Making India brighter.
- Lighting a diya to spread positivity.
- Be the diya to somebody’s life and keep the flame burning.
- When all the lights in India get lighted, it gets a little more beautiful than it already is.
- A festival full of sweet memories, The sky full of firecrackers, mouth full of sweets, A house full of diyas and heart full of joy
- Light up the good inside you along with Diya and burn the ego inside along with colours
- Gulab jamuns, rasgullas, laddus, sparklers, crackers and diyas all are back here to announce the arrival of Diwali.
- With the eco of holy chants, with the bright glow of Diya’s, with the sweet smell of flowers, may this Diwali fulfil all your dreams
- Candle and lamps make our nights bright and our lives brighter.
- Only lights can drive the darkness away.
- When life brings darkness, light the candle of hope.
- Light a candle. Say a prayer. Wish for good times and it will be there.
- This Diwali let’s illuminate our ignorant mind by the enlightenment of consciousness, let those scared lamps vanquish the evil hidden in ourselves and turn us into goodwill beings.
Captions for Diwali Sweets
Whatsapp and Facebook are immensely popular platforms for communication especially when it comes to wishing people for birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. This Diwali, take a little time to log on to Facebook and update your Whatsapp status to wish all your friends; use these messages to add a little foodie fun to your message!
- “May your home be filled with light and your mouth be filled with sweets this Diwali.”
- “Just like the sweet aromas of Diwali sweets and savouries fill the home with festive flavour, may the brightness of Diwali lights fill you with joy and cheer!”
- “Happy Diwali! Instead of exploding crackers, enjoy explosions of flavour this year with sweets and chocolates galore.”
- “Say goodbye to worries, sorrows and diets and welcome light, luck and lots of mithai in their place this Diwali.”
- “The festival of light is full of delights; load up on ladoos, chocolates and mithai to sweeten up your Diwali night!”
- “May this Diwali help you find the joy in jalebis, goodness in gulab jamuns and the beauty in barfi.”
- “May this Diwali bring light to your home, love to your life and lots and lots of food to your table.”
- “Happy Diwali; The gorgeous festival of snacks and sweets, everyone enjoying a royal feast, when old and young with delight meet and with love and affection do all hearts beat.”
Captions For Diwali Lights
Make it the brightest Diwali for all with the beautiful Diwali captions for Instagram. Share the lovely Diwali messages along with pictures, photos and images to wish everyone on your contact list. Post on your wall Diwali Diya captions and light captions for Instagram to share the positive vibes on this auspicious occasion.
- Let’s all ego be burnt, let all sourness to fade, let all rudeness to melt, Let’s brighten our lives, Let’s have a very happy Diwali
- The beautiful lights that are all of India’s “Sringaar” right now
- Burn all your bad times and enter the good ones – Have a happy Diwali
- Happiness is in the air, It’s Diwali everywhere, let’s show some love and care, and wish everyone out there
- Lighten the life, illuminate the happiness, burn the sorrows, make chocolaty every relation, wishes you all the success, countless smiles and healthy life – Happy Diwali
- May this joyful spirit of Diwali enters your home, and fill it with happy moments
- May the festivals of life, fill your life, with a glow of happiness and sparkle of joy
- With the gleam of Diya’s and the echo of chants, may happiness and contentment fill our life
- May every candle, that will be lit on the evening of Diwali, brings joy and prosperity for everyone
- Lamps are a true symbol of the festival of lights
- This Diwali be the glow that lights up someone’s life
Short Diwali Caption
To say a lot in very few words is also an art. Here are Best Short Diwali Captions to beautify your Diwali uploads in very few words.
- Light, camera, action, Happy Diwali
- What I truly enjoy about the festive season is all in the fragrance and glowing lights
- Festival of Lights is on its way
- It was all about getting in the festive feels in the style
- The festival of light is full of delight, let me double the charm of your Diwali night
- We love the Diwali vibes at home, with these gorgeous lights
- Diyas, lightening the world
- Let’s fill our home with light and prayers
- It’s the season to sparkle
- keep calm, have fun, It’s Diwali
- Let’s make it a festival of giving back to the society that has given us everything
- Light a lamp of love, shoot a rocket of prosperity and fire a flowerpot of happiness, wish you a very happy sparkling Diwali
- It’s the day to light diyas and sparkles, So celebrate it
- Doubt is like darkness, Trust is like light, there is no way to destroy light by throwing darkness into it, So come together and enjoy the festival of light.
Diwali is a festival celebrated in every firm. Businesses, Offices, Organizations no matter any small office too celebrate this awesome festival. Celebrations with family is a must thing anyhow. For this purpose, they would be surfing the web for Diwali celebration with family quotes, Diwali celebration in office quotes, Diwali festival greetings quotes etc.
- It’s the “Festival of Lights” today,
It’s again the day of Diwali.
It’s time to dress up, folks.
It’s time to adorn the thali.
- Today’s the Festival of Lights all o’er;
A joyful day for minds and hearts and souls;
Laughter and smiles for many days;
Let there be triumph in every way.
- Let us celebrate this Diwali
To make this festival to a
Long-lasting memory in our mind
- We planning a great Diwali celebration this year.
Please come and join us
to make the Diwali celebration a great success.