“Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – Well said. Looking for Best Adventure Quotes? Being adventurous is not everyone’s cup of tea. We all are travelers or have traveled somewhere in our entire life. Traveling itself is very adventurous. It’s cool and amazing to taste different cuisines in the world, see the variety of culture, beautiful dresses, and attires, attempt to speak multiple languages and behold the incredible creation of God.
Be it savage tracking to the forest of safari in Africa or gazing at the high mountains over the hills, or it is survival challenge to live in cool islands of Antarctica, the adventure never ends and life is too short to explore this beautiful Earth. Here are the handful of best adventure quotes that inspire you to be the spice of adventure on your life.
- 1 Quotes About Adventure And Love
- 2 Quotes About Adventure And Exploration
- 3 Quotes About Adventure And Travel
- 4 Adventure Quotes For Couples
- 5 Funny Adventure Quotes
- 6 Adventure Quotes For Friends
- 7 Adventure Quotes For Instagram
- 8 Family Adventure Quotes
- 9 Unique Adventure Quotes
- 10 Outdoor Adventure Quotes
Quotes About Adventure And Love
Adventure and love have many things in common. Well, you see loving someone is not less than any adventure. Traveling across the world with the one you love is really fun. Never miss grabbing the chance to travel with your love and share memories and travel experiences together. Traveling together with your someone special and learn new things in life. Experience the beauty of travel along. Go through these breathtaking love adventure quotes that inspire you to step out of your cozy home.
- The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take seriously.
- Road trips are the equivalent of human wings. Ask me to go on one, anywhere. We’ll stop in every small town and learn the history and stories, feel the ground and capture the spirit. Then we’ll turn in it into our own story that will live inside our history to carry with us, always. Because stories are more important than things.
- I want to travel the world with you, go to every country, every city, take pictures and be happy.
- I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul – Charles Dickens
- When you come to a fork in the road…Take It – Yogi Berra
- When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people – Clifton Fadiman
- Be with someone who feels like freedom and loves you without chains. Because love isn’t about holding someone back or using guilt to make them stay. Love is freedom, and they freely choose you. – JmStorm
- When traveling with someone, take large doses of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee. – Helen Hayes
- I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice to see the way you see the world.
- Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.
- I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder if that’s why I’ve fallen for you. – E. Grin
- Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul.
- As with any journey, who you travel with can be more important than your destination.
- I don’t want to be ‘Tied Down’ with someone, I want to be Set Free with someone.\
Quotes About Adventure And Exploration
Ignite your wanderlust reading these quotes about adventure and exploration. Life is too short to explore the world. This beautiful globe is loaded with ravishing things, nature, culture, tradition, values, and much more to know about before you die. Adventure quotes spark the fire to plan your next adventure trip to get blessed with witnessing the wonderful creation of God. Adventure quotes given below are the perfect mix of boost, travel fun, and cheesy lines to push your zeal to explore the locations around you.
- “I travel because I’d rather look back at my life, saying ‘I can’t believe I did that’ instead of ‘if only I had’.” – Florine Bos
- Inspiring Adventure Quotes
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. – Seth Godin
- “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong” – Sue Fitzmaurice
- “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
- “A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints.” – Wilfred Peterson
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” – Erol Ozan
- Beautiful paths can’t be discovered without…
- “May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home.” – Trenton Lee Stewart
- “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Enjoy these adventure quotes? Feel free to share my fun quote images on Pinterest or Instagram! Also, check out my favorite inspirational travel quotes.
- “When a man is a traveler, the world is his home and the sky is his roof, where he hangs his hat is his home and all the people are his family.” – Drew Bundini Brown
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the times you spent in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
- The purpose of life is to live it!
Quotes About Adventure And Travel
Fuel your mood to travel reading these awe-inspiring quotes about adventure and travel. We all love to travel, that’s a universal truth and no one can deny this fact. Adventure quotes work like an inspiration to expand your horizons and travel places to brighten your life and soul. Travelling is indeed not easy. You can be tired, annoyed, and possibly fall in danger. Moreover, you must be lionhearted to measure unknown and strange roads.
- To Travel is to Live – Hans Christian Andersen
- Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.
- All you need to know is that it’s possible. -Wolf, an Appalachian Trail Hiker
- Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
- Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times”
- Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.
- “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
Adventure Quotes For Couples
Traveling is fun and it becomes even more fun and mesmerizing when you travel with your bae. Traveling is a lot more than just for clicking photos and shooting videos for Instagram and Facebook. It’s about feeling and living the beauty of the place. Be it national or international trips, traveling with your partner is fun-loving and epic to enhance the collection of quality memories as a couple. We have made a list of adventure quotes for couples who are planning to wander the world.
- Travel brings power and love back into your life – Rumi
- What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it. – Juliette Binoche
- Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures. – Lewis Carroll
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. – Jennifer Lee
- The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have. – Anna Quindlen
- What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with. – Robert Brault
- A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. – John Steinbeck
- Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. – Ernest Hemingway
- People don’t take trips – trips take people. – John Steinbeck
- Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” – Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
- Life is an adventure, it’s not a package tour. – Eckhart Tolle
- In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with – Charles Schulz
Funny Adventure Quotes
Can you imagine life without jokes and laugh? No one can! Fun is the essence of life. This section contains the funny adventure quotes that keep the travel bug alive in you. Jokes, hilarious memes, and funny quotes are able to turn a bad day into sunshine. A simple smile can not only change your mood but others as well. So, next time you travel, take pictures with funny faces and add these quotes on your Insta feed. We have made the best collection of funny adventure quotes scanning hundreds of travel books.
- “I can’t control the wind but I can adjust the sail.” – Ricky Skaggs
- “A journey is measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Laugh more, worry less!”
- “I want to make memories all over the world.”
- “If you are upset just think about a T-Rex trying to drink a Martini.”
- “The journey, not the arrival, matters.” – T. S. Eliot
- <“Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.” – The Dalai Lama
- It’s bad manners to let vacation wait!
- “Have a fun(tache)tic day!.”
Adventure Quotes For Friends
Friends and adventure – the perfect definition of life! The best adventures trip happens with friends who match the level of insanity as yours. We travel for many reasons, some travel for experience, some for feed the hunger of adventure and some want to explore the world with crazy friends. Whatever be the reason is, pick the best adventure quotes for friends and send it to your friends and inspire them to plan the next fun adventure trip soon. Outing and exploring the world with friends is the amazing life-time experience you can ever collect.
- “Everyone needs a friend that will call and say, ‘Get dressed, we are going on an adventure.’” -Unknown
- “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
- “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” -Edith Wharton
- “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
- “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
- “The more I traveled, the more I realized fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
- “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
- “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
- “Life by the water is always better, especially with a few good friends in tow.” – Unknown
- “I have found that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
- “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.” – Unknown
Adventure Quotes For Instagram
If you’re too looking for best Adventure Quotes after a fun-filled trip to set as captions on Instagram and Facebook with your cool pictures, you’re absolutely at the right place. Taking pictures at travel places and treasuring the memories for life is mandatory. We all click selfies, single, and group pictures to keep the memories alive years later. Also, posting them on Instagram is a must to make your boring friends jealous and fire up the desire to see those lovely places. The list of adventure quotes for Instagram here can form a good caption for your Instagram posts.
- “It’s about the journey, not the destination.”
- “Finding paradise wherever I go.”
- “Wanderlust: A desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence.”
- “Do what you love and you will never be late.”
- “Catch flights, not feelings.”
- “Keep calm and travel on.”
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” Susan Sontag
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “I do believe it’s time for another adventure.”
- “Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Ben Francia
Family Adventure Quotes
“Wherever you go, go with all your heart because it’s not what you have in life that matters, but who you share your life with”, Family is the people who never leave you behind in any phase of life. The family will always take you along. And probably this is the reason that people who have a family are the luckiest on Earth. For your Family traveling goals, we are here listing the best family adventure quotes to motivate you to take a tour with babies, children, and parents, filled with laughter, happiness, love, and affection.
- “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
Unique Adventure Quotes
Whenever you feel depressed from life, hate the world, and want to be at some lonely place – Always remember that “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone“. The best solution is to ‘Travel”. The list of these amazing and unique adventure quotes which you have never read before will help you to get over all your worries and motivate you to praise the beauty of nature.
- “Let the adventure begin.”
- “Never stop exploring.”
- “I want to make memories all over the world.”
- “Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs.” – Susan Sontag
- “It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world.” – Kevin Spacey
- “Travel while you’re young and able.” – Brian Lee
- “Travel is the healthiest addiction.”
- “Travel, because money returns. Time doesn’t.”
- “Don’t be a tourist, be a traveler.” – Adolf Vella
- “People forget years and remember moments.” – Ann Beattie
Outdoor Adventure Quotes
The world outside us is full of adventure and inside every one of us, there is an adventurous personality. All we need is to discover the traveler within us. Travelling is fun, enjoying, finding and learning new things, and healing yourself from nature. Adventure and travel go side by side because you can’t do anything really adventurous sitting on the comfy chair at your home. To take part in an adventure, you should be brave, courageous, and ready to take challenges in a fun way. Read here the amazing outdoor adventure quotes.
- Sky above me, earth below me, fire within me
- Take only memories, leave only footprints
- Wander without a reason or purpose
- It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- The poetry of the earth is never dead
- Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air